Monday, November 14, 2011

King of Graphic Designs Response to Jay-Z canceled message of "Occupy Wall Street T-shirts."



I understand, what Jay-Z was trying to do so by selling Occupy Wall Street t-shirts. And I understand where the people, whom living at the camp, are saying about Jay-Z profiting from there hard times. Granted, but Jay-Z is simply saying "Wall Street stop being greedy by cutting jobs and occupy the streets with more stores, donate more technology, give the human mind more knowledge, so we all can live with a piece of mind." However, Jay-Z is a positive business man and of course, he would of donated the fiscal year profit to charities that will help people benefit more knowledge and life experiences. Therefore, I am going to keep the message clear, for my peoples in the struggles, my peoples hoping for the better, because I am a business man too, for the people, I want jobs for everyone but more importantly, I want everyone to have a education and understand what freedom is all about.


Keep The Message Clear Tee is designed by Solomon M. Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment